$120.00 - $220.00
- PERFORMERS need to be at most rehearsals and all shows. They are welcome to also participate in Design/Build as available.
- CREATIVE TEAM schedule varies depending on whether the role is design or rehearsal oriented. Students interested in directing, choreography, music direction, or stage management should plan on being in rehearsals. Designers have Design/Build times built into the schedule, but can be in the venue working any time we are open with prior arrangement. Designers are not required at rehearsals except for tech week. Talk to us if you have questions or special scheduling needs.
- CREW needs to be present during tech week only.
- While show dates are set, show times are subject to change. Some roles may be double cast, and if so, not all students will perform at all performances. Performances may be added to accommodate doubling. Each student is guaranteed a minimum of two performances. Tickets will go on sale as soon as casting is firm and performances are assigned.
- Shows may add additional rehearsals, especially individual music rehearsals, to be scheduled around student and staff availability.
- All students have additional rehearsal times during tech week and should plan on attending all of them.
- Most shows have additional design, build, and strike times. All students involved in a production are expected to contribute some time to build and strike.